segunda-feira, 22 de novembro de 2010

Umarex/Ares H G36C AEG Airsoft Rifle Blow Back - Head Shot from 250ft


Reviewer: ScoutSniper1
Rank: PVT
Location: Centreville, VA
read all my reviews



A friend of mine has a cabin in West Virginia and we go up there all the time and play airsoft. There is a large ridge on one side and a small creek on the other side. I was up on a rock on the ridge and saw an enemy running through the water, and took my shot. I was amazed when I saw the hit from about 250ft away in the head. At the end of the game i went to see him and his head was bleeding. This might be one of the best guns I have ever used.

Pros-
long battery life
large clip
high fps
amazing accuracy when adjusted with hop up

Cons-
sometimes sticks when you go from semi-auto to auto.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário