quinta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2013

BATFE Approves Umarex HK UMP GBB SMG by VFC

BATFE Approves Umarex HK UMP GBB SMG by VFC:
BATFE Approves Umarex HK UMP GBB SMG, VFC HK UMP GBB SMG, Heckler & Koch UMP, Universal Machine Pistol, Airsoft Submachine Gun, Airsoft SMG, Airsoft guns, airsoft, pyramyd airsoft blog, pyramyd air, tom harris media, tominator,
Elite Force announced this week on their Facebook page that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives (BATFE) has approved the VFC H&K UMP Gas Blowback SMG for importation into the United States.  I find this to be phenomenal news, as I have been bugging Cliff Eisenbarger & Andy Green at Elite Force to get on the ball with getting some HK-licensed VFC gas blowback airsoft guns to us here in the states.  While the H&K UMP wouldn't be my first choice among the HK line-up, it's certainly a big step in the right direction.  Obviously, the 416 series (HK416CQB, HK416C, M27 IAR, etc) along with the HK417 would be my preference.  So we shall see if they are able to get the gas blowback versions into the states at some point in the future.  For now, let us rejoice in the news of the HK UMP, or Heckler & Koch Universal Machine Pistol.
BATFE Approves Umarex HK UMP GBB SMG, VFC HK UMP GBB SMG, Heckler & Koch UMP, Universal Machine Pistol, Airsoft Submachine Gun, Airsoft SMG, Airsoft guns, airsoft, pyramyd airsoft blog, pyramyd air, tom harris media, tominator,
 As it stands now, my understanding is that there are currently two options to choose from for the VFC HK UMP GBB SMG.  The Standard (STD) version and the Deluxe (DX) version.  From what I've seen, the Deluxe version simply comes with a Picatinny rail mounted to the top of the receiver, allowing the operator to mount his/her favorite optic, and also includes an HK-licensed UMP mock suppressor.  I wouldn't be surprised if the ATF gives Umarex some trouble about getting that mock suppressor into the country, unless it's already made to be compliant with their rules.  If that is the case, then don't expect to see the DX version available here.
BATFE Approves Umarex HK UMP GBB SMG, VFC HK UMP GBB SMG, Heckler & Koch UMP, Universal Machine Pistol, Airsoft Submachine Gun, Airsoft SMG, Airsoft guns, airsoft, pyramyd airsoft blog, pyramyd air, tom harris media, tominator,
 No word on availability since Elite Force just got the approval from the BATFE yesterday.  I asked Andy Green for any insight on an ETA and/or retail price point via text message earlier this evening.  His reply was riddled with anger and irritation, saying that he was too busy painting his nails and watching weird, late-night infomercials to talk to me and that I should mind my own business.  He is very rude and sometimes I cry a little when no one is looking because of the things he says to me. 

That's all for now.  As soon as I get word on new developments in the case, I'll make sure to update you here on the Pyramyd Airsoft Blog.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário