quinta-feira, 16 de agosto de 2012

Magpul PTS PDR Announcement

Magpul PTS PDR Announcement:
Magpul PTS has recently released an update regarding the release of their highly anticipated Personal Defense Rifle (PDR), which has the Airsoft community buzzing like a bunch of those loud, large black bees that look super scary and buzz really loud but are allegedly harmless to humans, unlike their honeybee counterparts.  I still don't trust them though.  Anyway, the PDR: 
Magpul PTS PDR, Magpul PTS Personal Defense Rifle, Chris Costa, Travis Haley, FN F2000, FN P90, Personal Defense Weapon, Airsoft guns, Pyramyd Airsoft Blog, Tom Harris Media, Tominator,
 No release date has been immediately obvious to me, but I am waiting to hear back from them to see if they'll share a bit more information on this guy.  I can't say I'm nearly as stoked for this rifle as a lot of other people seem to be, but I will admit that it does look intriguingly functional for a MOUT weapon.  Looks like it will take standard M4 mags as well, but I'm just going off the picture there.  

I don't know about the rest of you, but I see some influences on the PDR from other compact personal defense weapons such as the FN F2000 & FN P90, mixed with Magpul's own flare.  It will be interested to see who they used to manufacture this rifle, along with how well it performs, whenever it is they plan to release it. 

Your turn to sound off.  What are your thoughts about this rifle?  Would you actually buy it or is it just one of those guns that is exciting to look at, but you wouldn't actually play with it in a game?  Sound off in the comments below, if you got a pair. 

- Tominator

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário