WE Tech, who traditionally has stayed firmly in the gas powered airsoft arena, has announced that they are about to break into the AEG market with an electric M4. In these exclusive images released by Powerstar, we see a basic metal casted M4 RIS that doesn’t appear to offer anything more than most mid end AEG manufacturers, although it does have a working bolt catch and release. The proof will be in the pudding with it’s durability and internals. A video follows demonstrating the performance in it’s current incantation.
This article, WE Tech joins the electric fraternity with an M4 RIS AEG, was originally published at Everything Airsoft blog. Copyright 2011
- 14/10/2010 -- WE Tech G36C (G39C) Gas Blowback Rifle Production Ready (2)
- 30/04/2009 -- TS Custom Larue LT-15 Receiver for Wei E Tech AWSS M4 (0)
- 25/04/2009 -- Wei E Tech Airsoft finally has a home on the Web (0)
- 11/04/2009 -- New customs from Airsoft Buddy (0)
- 05/04/2009 -- Forum news digest for Mar 30, 2009 (0)