terça-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2011

Custom Airsoft Gun Upgrades Quick Tip - Polishing AEG Gearbox Piston Rails

Custom Airsoft Gun Upgrades Quick Tip - Polishing AEG Gearbox Piston Rails:
Good day to you, sir or madam, (but likely "sir"). I've got a quick custom Airsoft AEG upgrade tip for tuning your beloved rifle. Wanna know what it is? No. Well you're offensive. And rude. So double offensive. For those of you who do want to know, just keep reading.

I'll be honest. This is one of those custom AEG upgrades that just makes sense to me, although I am not sure if I could produce a reliable test to say for sure. But the whole concept is based on friction and how I don't feel it should have a place inside my gearbox, specifically, in this case, between my AEG's gearbox and the AEG Piston contained therein.

Friction on the piston can reduce, even if only ever-so-slightly, your rifle's velocity output, measured in feet-per-second (FPS). Friction can also create other issues, damages and mishaps inside the gearbox that make me angry. BTW, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry. Heck, I don't even like me when I'm angry. So in order to avoid that anger, I've gone ahead and taken an extra step in attempting to reduce this friction I speak of.
Read the Oldies, but Goodies »

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário