- Sonim XP 1
- True story.oh you guise.
- 田村トレーニングセンター 戦術訓練埼玉県東松山市にあるTTC、田村トレーニングセンターでの戦術訓練(CQB)の様子。午後は想定訓練を実施。
- 田村トレーニングセンター 初級射撃訓練埼玉県東松山市にあるTTC田村トレーニングセンターでの初級射撃訓練の様子。
- Menace Airsoft’s Jedi Answers Questions On Open Bolt Airsoft Guns and Tactical Equipmenthttp://www.menaceairsoft.com
This is a short video to answer some questions posted to my videos and a short statement to a pain in the rear end that just won’t go away. Sorry tried to be classy coulda been allot worse. I’m just tired of this person and their childishness.
- Airsoft Action 2011 – FAMAS, Masada, WE G39C, M4A little bit of some airsoft speedball filmed on multiple days at Picasso Lake Paintball, 2011.
- Menace Airsoft’s Resources For Players And Where To Find Themhttp://www.menaceairsoft.com
Just a quick video to inform some of ya on the best places I’ve found for all things airsoft.
- Combat City CQB ArenaIt is finally open guys. And it was worth the wait. I had fun. A bit crowded, but that is expected for the Grand Opening. Games were short and to the point, allowing for more opportunities to play with different groups. And also giving more players the chance to play at a much faster pace.. If you are in the Central Fl area, you have to check this place out.. 10000sq ft of Airsoft fun.
- Menace Airsoft’s Proper Care For Your Gas Blowback Airsoft Pistolshttp://www.menaceairsoft.com
This video shows that proper care of your investment is benifical to it’s life span, and your ability to keep your gun for years to come. Allot of players will tell you to stay away from regular gun oils when cleaning this is because they don’t trust you to do it right so therefore they don’t take the time to show you how. OR they just plain don’t know themselves to show you how. 3 in 1 oil is one of the best gun oils on the market I’ve used it for years in real steel applications. As long as you slow down and pay close attenton to what you do, You too can benifit from it’s protective qualities.
- Menace Airsoft’s WE Scar MK16 MOD 0 Maintenancehttp://www.menaceairsoft.com
This video show the Maintenace of the WE SCar MK16 MOD 0. Also it covers some common bugs found in this gun as well as the use of oils other than silicone in designated areas. where I know that the video is long, It covers allot of information. The first video "proper care of the gbb pistol" should’ve been first I’m having trouble uploading it it will be available soon.
- GBB M4 + 1911 – Stoppages, Reloads and TransitionsUp to my usual hi-jinx again in the garden, getting some practice in (lord knows I need it) with the G&P WOC and a TM 1911 on backup.
Get a few stoppages on the rifle which need to be sorted, as well as some rifle and pistol reloads and switching between the 2 weapons.
- RA TECH Socom Gear M200we took a video about socom gear M200.we show you how to operate this big gun,and use different green gas to compare the FPS difference.we also took a slow motion clip when the shell eject.
- AIRSOFT SKIRMISH ACTION SCOTLAND M1A1 720P HDOne of almost 300 Airsoft War videos filmed in the UK you can see more at http://www.youtube.com/scoutthedoggie or Google "Scoutthedoggie"
Filmed near Falkirk in central Scotland, if you wish to play here the game dates and directions etc are on the POW website at http://www.playersofwar.co.uk/
The guns seen in this video are supplied and maintained by http://www.airsoftworld.co.uk
Filmed using a Canon 550d Rebel DSLR type camera, recorded at 720p PAL HD at 50 frames per second, edited using Apple iMovie 09 on an Apple MacBook Pro
- Magpul (& others) Unboxing – 14 APR 11A small shipment from the states this time, taking a look at:
-Magpul’s 2011/2012 tactical girls calendar
-The 3 gun gear shotgun side saddle
-Blackhawk SERPA QD system components
-Some other fun magpul dynamics stuff
- Nutnfancy SHOT Show 2011: "The Leatherman Way"Leatherman breaks ground with two new, super high value multi-tools for 2011: the Sidekick and the Wingman. Each has a useful and impressive tool loadout, small size, light weight, and amazingly affordable price for a US made MT. Well done! With Leatherman host Brad, we take some close looks at these MTs and many others in the Leatherman line up. My enthusiasm remains high as it ever has been for the outstanding Juice S2, the Wave, the Charge, the SuperTool 300, the Surge, Blast, Fuse, and Kick multi-tools and they remain standard setting in many ways. The newly re-designed Squirt ES4 integrates scissors AND mini-pliers, a design feature I campaigned for years ago. The PFIDude/PFIFDAD team come along for the fun as we discuss the ins and outs of these excellent pocket tools. Along the way we discuss features we like and even have Brad do a mini-review on the Leatherman MUT. Including a 25 year warranty, these are some of the best MTs on the planet and well worth the money.///////////////////////////////Music: partnersinrhyme.com
- Discover Columbus – Part 1On a mission to discover Columbus.
Filmed in Columbus County North Carolina.
- Airsoft Evike.com- Echo 1 XCR Reviewwww.evike.com
Echo1 Fully Licensed Robinson Armory XCR Airsoft AEG Rifle
The Echo1 Fully Licensed Robinson Armory XCR is yet another great release from Echo1’s already impressive list of AEG’s. Based on the Robinson Armory XCR, this rifle combines some of the great features on an AR-15/M4 platform with an extremely modular design. The Echo1 XCR features a Full CNC Aluminum Receiver, a Tactical Folding Stock, and a Full Length Rail System for all your tactical accessories! The Echo1 XCR also comes with a mock PEQ box to house your battery.
Muzzle Velocity: 370-400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BB’s)
Materials: Steel, CNC Aluminum, High Impact Polymer
Length: 29"/ 20.25" (Total/Folded)
Barrel Length: 9.00" Outer Barrel / 9.75" (247MM) Inner Barrel
Magazine: 120rd Mid-Capacity
Motor: Medium Type
Battery: 9.6v 1600 mAh PEQ Box Type Recommended. 7.4v Lipo also recommended for better performance. Battery can either be housed in upper receiver (7.4v Stick Lipo) or in the included Mock PEQ box (9.6v Custom Type NiMH or 7.4v Nunchuck Lipo). Battery not included.
Custom 9.6v PEQ Battery can be purchased here.
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Mock PEQ battery box, Manual
- Full length Rail System
- Authentic Engraved Trademarks
- Unique Serial Number
- Side Folding Stock
- Ambidextrous Bolt Release
- 45 Degree Fire Control Selector
- Working Bolt Assembly
- Full CNC Aluminum Receiver
Information on the Real Steel Robinson Armory XCR:
The XCR Modular Weapon System offers ergonomics, accuracy, reliability, durability, and modularity found on no other weapon system. The XCR’s "Kalashnikov Theory" operating system uses a super reliable piston driven, heavy-duty, three-lug bolt which incorporates a heavy duty extractor and a fixed ejector. The XCR in any configuration can be converted to fire multiple calibers with a simple change of the barrel, bolt, magazine, and brass deflector. Not only is the XCR super reliable and durable, its maintenance is extremely simple and straightforward lowering the total cost of ownership.
- Inside the Mechbox: A&K airsoft M4 D1 Internal Upgrade Pt.1ASTKilo23 along with AirSplat present the first in a series of internal Upgrades for the A&K M4 D1 AEG rifle. This outstanding airsoft cqb rifle presents a solid base to upgrade or modify. In this first video he uses a high torque motor, along with an m100 spring to increase the rate of fire and trigger response time
- Skirmish Timepictures by NUTz shot @ Area51 Shotton on 10th April 2011.
www.airsoftodyssey.blogspot.com for MORE! – created at http://animoto.com