- RedBarn Rolling Assault March 2011This footage has been filmed on my Canon Elph SD4500 and Canon 550d in 1080p and edited on my MacBook Pro using iMovie 11 and FCE.
Recorded in Ireland at one of the many up and coming Irish sites you can find more vids at my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/OddysAirsoft
- 4.9 Strikeforce Kawajiri/Aoki/Takaya Fight!! – PV2011年4月9日（現地時間）、アメリカ・カリフォルニア州サンディエゴにて開催される『Strikeforce: Diaz vs. Daley』に、日本から川尻達也、青木真也、高谷裕之の参戦が決定。スペシャルプロモーションビデオ（ロングバージョン）をお届けする。
- What’s next?A quick look at a couple of reviews in the pipeline with products supplied by www.mainirishairsoft.com or http://www.youtube.com/user/Mainirishairsoft
- COMBAT CITY COMBATJUST SOME RANDOM LEFT OVER VIDEO FROM MY VISIT TO COMBAT CITY THIS PAST WEEKEND. ENJOY!
- Airsoft GI – GITV Team Share Experiences from Operation Irene, Red Storm, and Iron AngelThere’s a lot of MILSIM experience on the Airsoft GI TV team. In this video Aaron, Bob, and Tim share some of their most memorable MILSIM game experiences. If you want to create your own awesome airsoft memories sign up for Operation Mojave Thunder by calling Airsoft GI at (909) 869-0671 today!
- CZ75 dutyCZ75 P-07 Duty CO2 Airsoft Pistol. For full review please goto airsoftodyssey.blogspot.com
firing test & chrono results.
Note the foresight goes flying off!
- Pistol LaserAnother inexpensive accessory for you Pistol lovers out there. Ebairsoft.com comes through yet again with a cheap alternative to those hi end Lasers on the market.
- Airsoft GI – OPLCMSS Presents Operation Red Storm 2 Part 1Operation Red Storm is a military simulation airsoft game that took place on March 19-20 at what was once the Whittier Juvenile Detention Facility. This is an epic airsoft game at a unique location, see the action here!
- Airsoft GI – Bob Interviews Igor Dobroff at Operation Red Storm 2Igor Dobroff is a terrific character, and Bob has a very candid conversation with him at Operation Red Storm 2.
- Airsoft GI – Employee AEGs & Accessories Picks – KWA SR12 – G&G MP5 – ICS SIGChris goes over the guns and accessories that make up our 3rd round employee picked guns and accessories. Edited by Tim!
- Skirmish Report – Tokyo Marui Five-Seven (MilSimJunkie)==========
Follow this gun: http://www.skirmisreport.com
Check out MilSpec Airsoft: http://www.milspecairsoft.com
Thanks to CrazyNCMan for the opportunity to review: http://www.youtube.com/crazyncman
Please visit: http://www.milsimjunkie.com
Please follow: http://www.twitter.com/milsimjunkie
- Skirmish Report: CA LWRC M6Yet another edition of "The Skirmish Report". Presented by www.skirmishreport.com in conjunction with Mil-specairsoft.com.
Classic Army LWRC M6
Classsic Army brings us yet another "Affordable" entry into the AEG lineup. This latest entry is quite a good one. It is skirmish ready right out of the box, able to perform as needed without any modification to the gearbox.
Good ROF on 9.6v
Decent Range for a CQB length AEG
Ease of use (Battery, BB’s, Play)
Usable FPS in most areas (330FSP)
Fire Select is very Stiff (Crisp selection)
Limited Battery Space
Hop Up adjustment can be a pain to get to
Hop up does not hold adjustment for long(Mentioned fix in VId)
Only 2 Sling mounting points
Price point is still slightly high for entry level (But gone is worth it)
Ejection Port Door is a Pain to access for hop adjustment
For their intended Customer Base, this CA gun is a good alternative to the other "Entry Level" guns on the market. It does not do anything with extreme results, but it definately does everything good enough to get the job done. I put roughly 4000 BB’s through this gun at a blistering rate. Basically testing its ability to keep up wth the use of a "Spray and Pray" styled player. I feel the "S&P" style of play is the hardest on GB’s and can help get a good idea of how well put together an AEG is. The LWRC M6 performed well, and showed no signs of failure the entire weekend. Minus 1 battery failure, I never had any need to stop playing. It kept up with my demands, and performed really well. This gun must be added to the list of guns to check out for someone looking to get into the sport on a budget.
*The Chrono Numbers. I tested this gun before I used it at the field and it was chronoing 360 FPS with no Hop Up applied. When shot in this state at the field, the BB’s traveled about 20 feet before nose diving to the ground. With Hop Up adjust (As in VId), the FPS was at a consistant 330 range. This makes this gun usable at every field here in Florida, and most fields across the nation.
*www.mil-specairsoft.com is running a special on this gun. Gun, battery and Charger in the $250 range. So for around $250 you have a complete Skirmish Package. Check them out, and have fun with Airsoft
- Daniel Maher Charity Day at RedBarn with MIADaniel Maher Charity RedBarn with MIA.
If you feel you could help out with this charity or donate any money please feel free to call or email www.mainirishairsoft.com or go to their youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/Mainirishairsoft
Thanks again to all who turned out to support the event and raise €3500 for Daniel.
- Assimilate the Defenders – X-Site April 2011Gunning with my A&K SAW, kindly filmed by my brother jonathan on my Samsung HMX-R10 at X-Site airsoft skirmish site near to High Wycombe on the 3rd of April 2011.
In this scenario, most of the players attending start off defending the building with just a small attacking force, but every time a defender takes a hit they switch to the attacking side, so it’s all about seeing how long the defence team can hang in there.
- STALKER – People Soup – Forgotten Forestoh god help
- GoMilsim Evolution 9 – A&K M60VNhttp://www.pinoyairsoft.org/?p=411
- (Airsoft War) RAINBOW at Warped Ops – First encounterhttp://RainbowOps.com – Our airsoft team goes to visit Warped Ops airsoft in Castaic, California. This was a great airsoft field and we encourage airsoft players in the southern California area to check it out.
This video is a compilation of different games and some highlights of our day at Warped Ops airsoft park. Enjoy!
- 70th anniversary Red Ryder BB gunDaisy model 10 carbine
400-rd BB reservoir
Fixed front & rear sights
Wood forearm and buttstock
Steel barrel & barrel band
Leather thong and saddle ring
Trigger block safety
193 yds max shooting distance
- Crosman pumpmaster classicSpecifications
Model Number 1377C
Velocity Up to 600 fps
Weight (oz) 32oz
Length (in) 13.625in
Barrel Material Rifled steel
- Kel-Tec KSG Shotgun First Shots: "Eat Lead" Pt 1 by NutnfancyThe KelTec KSG shotgun rocks the desert in the new Nutnfancy "Eat Lead" Drill. Combining combat-style of shotgunning with some challenging pistol targets, Eat Lead is a fast-paced course that starts in a trench and winds through sage brush and juniper. Many opportunities emerge for both system and shooter failure, always providing excellent and real systems data for the viewer. This will be the world video premier of the KSG being ran like this. With its 7+7+1 mag tube systems, short bullpup configuration, double pistol grips, and lightweight, the KSG is a cutting edge design. We come up with a few solid ideas however to make it better. With crew PFIDude, PFIDad, and Chad from Kel-Tec, this Nutnfancy Crew steps up and locks in to find out how it stacks against the proven speed and reliability of a Winchester 1300 in the course. Add in the handgunning, the joking, the workout, the gear surprises (oh yeah, there’s lots), and you have yourself another fun and exhausting Nutnfancy RunNGun course…Eat Lead.///////////////////////Note: Downloading the KSG in the initial runs is imperative for a good test. Running full tubes would not have explored the complicated reload/switchover process unless the course was lengthened to an expensive, tiring, and time consuming 30 rds! And keep in mind, I ran several runs with full power 00 Buckshot as well…try that with 30 rds… I dare you. ☺ As I show and discuss, the KSG is different than any other gun and requires understanding and practice. In later runs we run it full to demonstrate capabilities and gather data. I suggest any critics to this decision look to other sources for the standard armchair group think and non-critical assessment on this new product. TNP has never been this. You will learn much more about the KSG here and how you the viewer could be expected to run the gun under some stress as a represented by different skill levels within the crew. /////////////////////Music: Licensed to TNP from www.square-recordings.com/