- Wide Solomon Bar Bracelet (With Side Release Buckles) Preview by TIATThis week, I’ll be showing you How to Make a Wide Solomon Bar Bracelet with Side Release Buckles. Sturdy and clean looking, this Wide Solomon Bar Bracelet will be sure to make an impact with friends, family or even customers (should you choice to sell them). Check back soon for detailed instructions!
- AEG Burst Wizard Airsoft UnboxingJust a quick unboxing, thanks for sending this out!
- RA-TECH GHK-AKM GBB REVIEW20110327GHK-AKM.mpg
- The Pistol Series3 videos in the series where we look at Pistols in the Airsoft world
- stalker pda3
- stalker pda2
- TOP M4 TEST 300～1200frame/secTOP JAPAN Shell Ejecting M4A1.More info :http://top-airsoft.co.jp/
- ThunderMidgetAt a recent game with RooBoy and ThunderMidget we discovered that ThunderMidget can dish it out but he can’t take it…
I have to say though, ThunderMidget is probably the most honest player I know. he will call a hit if he even think that something hit him.
It’s always fun to give a team mate a hard time, so here we are, doing just that :)
- Scottish Airsoft War Games Ares WA2000 PPsh M4 Sig 551 720p HDOne of almost 300 Airsoft War videos filmed in the UK you can see more at http://www.youtube.com/scoutthedoggie or Google "Scoutthedoggie"
Filmed in between near Falkirk in central Scotland, if you wish to play here the game dates and directions etc are on the POW website at http://www.playersofwar.co.uk/
The guns seen in this video are supplied and maintained by http://www.airsoftworld.co.uk
Filmed using a Canon 550D Rebel DSLR type camera, recorded at 1080p HD, edited and converted to 720p HD using Apple iMovie 09, edited on an Apple MacBook Pro
- Redwolf Airsoft – G&G Booth at IWA 2011 GermanyArclight takes a wander through G&Gs enormous castle that they call a booth taking a quick whip around the multitude of new products they are showing of for release throughout 2011.
- Classic Army LWRC M6 Airsoft Gun ReviewI take a look at the brand new Classic Army LWRC M6 Premium Sportline AEG. Full metal body, decent internals, this gun is a decent deal for $210. This video takes a look at both the externals and internal components of this gun.
Order one here. http://www.milspecairsoft.com/index.php/classic-army-lwrc-m6-sportline-combo.html
Watch this gun travel the country @ http://www.skirmishreport.com
My new channel! http://www.youtube.com/airsoftanswers
More info on these guns. http://www.milspecairsoft.com
- CyberGun Sig P226 CO2 BlowBack Airsoft Pistol ShootingBuy it here:
- Airsoft GI – Heckler & Koch USP NS2 GBB by KWA Review (Licensed by Umarex)http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=7834
The KWA KP8 was a great gun, but the KWA HK USP is now even better!
- DIY: Installing the 5KU CNC Aluminum Hop Up Chamber Into a G36 -ASTKilo23-DIY: Installing the 5KU CNC Aluminum Hop Up Chamber Into a G36 -ASTKilo23-
a detailed guide to installing the 5KU aluminum CNC hop up chamber into the Ares g36.
- Element eM952V Strobe lightElement eM952V Strobe light test
- AirSplat ON DEMAND: APS M4 ASR101 Airsoft Electric Gun Rifle AEG Review Episode 65Jake and Kristen review an exciting new line of airsoft AEGs to come from APS (Accuracy Pneumatic Systems). The ASR 101 M4 is the flagship airsoft blowback AEG for APs, with high end features like powdered finish, 416 style grip, pneumatic blowback, and a unique crane stock. FPS is impressive at an avg 370 fps, a definite outdoor skirmishable rifle. Stay tuned for future AirSplat reviews on the other APS m4 variants, as well as their AK-47 series of blowback AEGs.