sábado, 5 de fevereiro de 2011

Look what the posty brought - VFC AKS74U STD version

I love getting parcels, and this morning saw the very welcome arrival of my new VFC AKS74U airsoft gun. I couldn't resist taking some quick snaps...



Despite the STD (standard) version having just plastic fake wood front grips I am pleased to tell you that VFC's 'worst bits' are very much better than most AEG manufactures best bits. The fake wood effect is very pleasing and with do me very nicely until I can afford to buy the VFC real wood replacement kit ($54).



One criticism that is leveled at VFC AKs by airsoft AK purists is that the coating they use is a little too shiny. I have to admit that finish is a bit too glossy for my liking, however a certain amount of judicious 'weathering' will soon sort this out.



And finally, I couldn't resist a quick movie 'fly over' of my new AEG...


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruFq_klp5fw&w=500&h=311]


Cheers Spider!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário