- How to mod your airsoft gun part 2 – Inside the GearBoxOk so now we move to the gearbox and strip it down to see what order it is in.
- OpTactical unboxing – 23 FEB11 – Pt. 2Finishing off the unboxing by looking at the HSGI TACO pouches for pistol mags, and then me doing a lot of waffling with some male masturbation comedy all mixed in.
- Redwolf Airsoft – ARES M3A1The ARES M3A1 AEG SMG, a recent addition to the WWII genre. A full-auto only AEG with collapsible stock and magazine carried battery, its quirky to be sure but its also affordable and skirmishable. To find a more detailed description you can find it here: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AEG_AEP_ARES_ARES_M3A1.htm
- OpTactcal Unboxing – 23 FEB 11 – Pt 1Latest order from Op Tactical over in the states, taking a quick look at the Blue force gear SOC-C suspenders and HSGI RAMP kits, all for your belt rig or first line kit.
- rpg2 3
- "The Hurt Locker Shoot" by NutnfancyIt’s cold, we’re tired, and Eldrige needs saving. Welcome to "The Hurt Locker Shoot" where we try to replicate a pressured shooting situation in a dark alley at about 60 yards. Filmed in long missing but sorely needed night mode with a high end camera, me and the crew take on this scenario I came up with. Long lost BuggetNuster returns in this TNP exercise along with TNP Crew Member PFIDude. Run, breath, shoot…but don’t hit steel or you fail and Eldridge dies. We even give a go with handguns…rather unimpressively. Of course this is a loose interpretation, the targets aren’t moving, and we aren’t taking rounds. But with slightly elevated stress levels it’s still a great exercise and it’s fun. Another Nutnfancy original. //////////////////////////////////// Music: Produced and licensed to TNP from TNRr "THEL1ZARDKING" (youtube.com/user/ thel1zardking)…great tunes from his band Bodewell. His songs are available for purchase at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/ego-trip/id310304033?uo=4 OR
- How to Make the Bug Belly Bar by TIATThe Bug Belly Bar is the fusion of the Bug Belly Weave and an over-under weaving technique (see "Decorative Fusion Knots" for details). Combined, these two tying techniques create a clean looking piece that looks a whole lot like the belly of a bug—thus the tie’s name. Video production by JD of Tying It All Together.
- How to mod your airsoft gun part 1 – The Strip DownI have brought my G&G CQBS into Chris in MainIrishAirsoft to pimp my cqb shooter! We are going to strip it down and rebuild it from the gearbox out! This is the first of 8 vids
- Airsoft Skirmish in NJ 2011 – M700, M4, AK, WE G39, Sig 556Footage from the skirmish @ Picasso Lake PB on February 19th, 2011. Next game hosted there will be March 5th.
- Shuttle Launch 2011Clouds got in the way…. Now back to our regularly scheduled Airsoft Vids….
- RA TECH WE SCAR STEEL BOLT ver.2 & KC-02 TACTICAL MAG RELEASE.mpgRA TECH WE SCAR STEEL BOLT ver.2 & KC-02 TACTICAL MAG RELEASE
- Redwolf Airsoft – 1887Reason for this video:
Redwolf Airsoft Facebook:
- Airsoft GI 101 – Battery Installation into a Javelin Electric Blowback AKRMA cases are coming in due to the blowback arms breaking on the Javelin AK’s. This is due to improper placement of the stick battery. Bob shows us where to put our stick batteries in this short video.
- Airsoft GI – Tactical Gear Heads – Retail Store Sales Jason Load OutJason has done a TGH before but he has a new rig this time and we have a new showroom.
- Fusion Engine High Velocity Testing with Prototype P249 – Part IITesting the first gen prototype of the M249 Fusion Engine using 0.20g BBs
This only a prototype. Production Fusion Engine systems are theoretically capable of similar performance, however, the maximum velocity is limited for obvious safety reasons.
We do not encourage the use of velocities shown in this video. We are simply testing the durability of the system in the most demanding configurations.
- Airsoft Review of the Javelin Airsoft Works M24 Sniper RifleThe Javelin M24 airsoft sniper rifle is a great entry platform. Good solid construction with plenty of upgrades available. So it makes a great airsoft rifle for both new and veteran players.
For complete information follow this link. http://www.milspecairsoft.com/index.php/airsoft-guns/spring-rifles/javelin-gun-works-m24-spring-sniper-rifle-black.html
Follow this gun @ the Skirmish Report http://www.skirmishreport.com/
- (Airsoft Uncut) squ1d – Secure the buildinghttp://RainbowOps.com – We follow squ1d in a game of "Secure the bomb". This game was played at Desert Fox MOUT field. The game objectives were to secure the bomb and prevent the OpFor from planting it. This video takes place with only 20 minutes left in the game. Tons of sweet airsoft action.