SOCOM Gear announces Desert Shield Ver.2 Plate carrier with 2 sides of cummerbund and Multi-layered Air-flow mesh system the version 1 was originally sold under HSS GEAR brands. The photo shown above are some real life green berets wearing it. We already had a sneak preview of this before and SOCOM Gear reiterates that this is now available for airsoft players to use worldwide.
- This is military grade tactical gear.
- Real world combat approved!
- Made of heavy duty Nylon instead of cheap China made polyester fabrics (We will include a piece of fabric so you can test and see for yourself. If you burn our material it will burn with white smoke. The cheaper manufacturers use polyester which burns either black smoke or with an unpleasant smell.)
- We are using top quality materials, fabrics, and buckles.
- Our factory has been producing military grade gear for such countries and military groups as Japan, UAE, Taiwan, Singapore, Sweden and other Special Forces Operatives.
- Made in Taiwan, a U.S.A. ally
- More MOLLE straps on the side of front, back, and s sides of vest for extra capacity loading
- 2 thick shoulder pads with drinking hose holder
- Multi-layered Air flow mesh system to keep your body cool down from the extreme weather condition
- 4 sides of plate holder: Front, back and 2 sides
- 2 small pockets on the 2 sides of cummerbund
- Extra strength emergency pull strap (military grade)
- Recoil buffer pad for high recoil power weapons. (3 ways adjustable: left, right and center)
- Extra large YKK buckles"