We revealed prototype pictures of the G&P PMAG for WA GBBR compatible systems back in early June and today we are pleased to inform you that G&P have now released the Magpul GBBR PMAG. For structural integrity purposes, due to the pressures involved with compressed gas, the G&P GBB Magpul PMAGs are CNC’d milled from light but high strength aluminium. This unfortunately makes the magazine heavier than the reinforced polymer real steel PMAG but G&P has worked hard to recreate the famous waffle pattern and it looks good. Capacity is 39rds and the magazine will be available in black and FDE with fully licensed markings from Magpul PTS. No word on price yet.
This article, G&P releases Magpul PTS PMAG for WA M4 compatible GBBR, was originally published by Everything Airsoft. Copyright 2010
- 11/06/2010 -- Prototype Magpul PTS PMAG for WA M4 GBB from G&P (3)
- 20/08/2009 -- G&P Releases Limited Edition Magpul PTS M4 Metal Receiver Sets [ Black and Sand Livery ] (0)
- 23/06/2010 -- The Stuff We Missed for Week Ending June 20th 2010 (2)
- 20/01/2010 -- Second assortment of Airsoft images from Shot Show 2010 inc MAGPUL PTS ACR (0)
- 19/01/2010 -- The MAGPUL PTS ACR: What do we know? What to expect? (1)