Tokyo Marui is due to release the Pro Hunter Stainless series of sniper rifle on the 10th of August. We first saw this new VSR-10 variant on display at the Shizuoka Hobby Show. The striking feature of these rifles is the stainless anodized surface of the barrel assembly and 40mm scope which is included. It weighs in at 2.4KG with a magazine that will hold 30rds and an expected retail of around the $400USD mark.
This article, Tokyo Marui releases Pro Hunter Stainless Sniper Rifle series next week, was originally published by Everything Airsoft. Copyright 2010
- 26/06/2009 -- Redwolf Airsoft now stocking Tokyo Marui VSR-10 Variation Line [Desert VSR-10 and OD VSR-10 G-SPEC] (0)
- 14/05/2010 -- Tokyo Marui New Products Revealed at Shizuoka Hobby Show 2010 (2)
- 28/05/2009 -- Tokyo Marui 2009 Lineup, Release Dates and Brochures [PDF] (1)
- 16/05/2009 -- Shizuoka Hobby Show – Tokyo Marui Stand – VSR-10 Variants (0)
- 29/06/2010 -- Tokyo Marui Glock 18C Gas Blowback pre-order at Airsoft Global (1)